By Michael Edwards
It is official: in the name of “clean energy, pollution control and medicine,” the White House is prepared to let scientists, spearheaded by the J. Craig Venter Institute, “manipulate DNA of organisms to forge new life forms,” according to a recent AFP article.
The Orwellian language used by Barack Obama’s Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues is a study in wordiness, misdirection, and obfuscation that is typical when trying to cover up the true intent. For example, on one hand the Commission acknowledges that the J. Craig Venter Institute has found the ability to forge new life forms, but also states that Venter’s team didn’t create life, since the work primarily involved altering an already existing life form.
Since we won’t get straight truth from the mainstream media, science, or the government, it is better advised to look at who Craig Venter is, and what public statements have been issued about this agenda that literally could transform the human race from a naturally evolving species into a manipulated computer code.
As far back as 2003, a BBC article titled Warning on Gene ‘ID Cards’ cited Craig Venter as a leading scientist in gene mapping who, at the time, was offering the “very rich” a chance to buy their map for $710,000. This sets up, in effect, a division of gene class where elites would have access to potentially life-saving information, while the underclass could be discriminated against by insurance companies and employers. The short article concludes with an even more critical warning by Dr. Helen Wallace of GeneWatch that, “What we could end up with is a massive DNA database by the back door.” And this was almost 8 years ago.
In the intervening time, the possible misuse of such a database became clear in 2006 when collaboration between the J. Craig Venter Institute and Google resulted in a ZDNet article titled Google Accused of Bio-Piracy. Plans were revealed to “create a searchable online database of all the genes on the planet.” The source of this story came from a Pulitzer Prize winner, David Vise, but to this day it seems that neither the J. Craig Venter Institute, nor Google have acknowledged any ongoing partnership.
The Institute announced in May of this year that it finally had created the first self-replicating, synthetic bacterial cell, dubbed Synthia by the media. Most people probably concluded that this was a rather innocuous, self-promoting announcement designed to receive funding. However, if one looks deeper into this press release, one should notice the words “synthetic genome.” This is an admission that goes beyond simply altering an existing life form, as the Institute asserts, but illustrates the ability to replicate the entirety of an organism’s hereditary information.
The technical breakdown of this initiative is exceedingly important, but is better left to experts in the field. Regardless, the assertions of the J. Craig Venter Institute have found the “software of life” are being taken seriously by the White House at a time when revelations about how computing, medicine, technology, and the police state are converging on an almost daily basis. In just the past month, the following stories made headlines:
- Lawsuits have been filed in Austin, TX by parents who have discovered that DNA had been secretly taken from babies and sold to pharmaceutical companies and/or the Armed Forces for genetic research as far back as 2002.
- Unions have started to implement biometric ID “threat assessment” cards at the behest of Homeland Security in a “cooperative effort between public and private authorities.”
- Iris scan technology is being used by NYC law enforcement to create a biometric database in homage to Minority Report.
- GM Mosquitoes have been released in the Cayman Islands to combat Dengue fever, while noted depopulation advocate, Bill Gates, has been funding the initiative.
- Connections have been made between the above-mentioned Dengue fever mosquito release to the history of CIA bioweapons research, as well as various NGOs and Globalist think tanks that will apply the funding of The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation toward “flying vaccines” as a solution to the “problem” of viruses.
The flowery language that comes from elite circles about utopian equality ring empty in the face of their documented history of discriminatory programs and depopulation initiatives. Giving over our blood, and now our life force, to elites who long ago distanced themselves from the concerns of the average man and woman does not bode well for the health of humanity.
Ed. Also see the December 16 press release by the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues.