My Blog List

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Things fall apart…….

Posted with much reverence and gratitude by me.




The center cannot hold. So says Yeats…….and here we are turning and turning in the widening gyre.

Do you like it here America? In the widening gyre? Things do fall apart. The old order gives way to the new, cultures clash and societies are supplanted by what may come. What is coming? What slouches forth while we pass the time with breads and circus?

We’ve no way of knowing the future but by the past though our society has done an admirable job of killing off our history. Those were the old ways. The ways of the old order. We are the new man and we are here to save you from yourself. I can only feel that a madness has been unleashed upon the whole of the republic and yet here we sit idle while our enemies take to the field. Yes, yes, I hear you bleat. But…but…but..the tea parties, the mid-terms, the town halls, we have spoken out. We have redressed our grievance. And alas it will not be enough. Yes, you heard me correctly. It will not be enough. I am a realist and would be lying if I offered you the false hopes of election results, pledges and other nonsense that will not rectify the ills that afflict you. Your hope lies within you. It lies within no other man. You and you alone are responsible for what happens or fails to happen now and in your future.

You can’t eat political idealogy. Nor can you win a war with it. You fight powers and principalities that have no use for you or your idealogy. What are you going to do when you can’t feed your family? When you’ve been downsized with what remains of our economy? When you’ve offended Leviathan and his jackbooted thugs appear in your bedroom at three am? Are you going to hurl Ron Paul quotes at them? Are you going to debate the 4th amendment with Leviathan while it has a gun pointed at your head? I think not……

A failure of the west and of conservatives in general is that it projects it’s thoughts, philosophies, concepts and motives onto it’s opponents. The Barrister linked an interesting piece over at Maggies Farm A Failure of Imagination and I would suggest that you go read it.

You have to view the world from your enemies perspective. If you shared the same core values as your opponents and the disagreements between parties in conflict was simply one of mechanics then your world view would be accpetable. Your collectivist enemy has come a long way baby and if you truly believe that they are going to allow you kulaks to interrupt their momentum then you truly don’t understand your enemy. For too long you have been a steak on the table by choice and consent and your last minute protestations are little more than a nuisance to your ruling class. Do you understand the depravity and destruction that hurtles toward you? Do you understand that you are held in utter disregard by the new Bolsheviks? Don’t project your goodness, your reasonining nor your rationality onto your oppressor. These qualities are alien to them. You cannot reason with what slouches towards you. It is an evil that would make Hitler, Stalin, and Mao weep with envy as to its efficiency and capability and you believe you’re going to vote your way out? No, America. You. Will. Not.

What’s it going to be America? Are you going to continue to be a beast of burden? Led to the slaughter by your oppressor as you bleat, bleat, bleat about inalienable rights and the constitution or are you going to prepare? Prepare physically, morally, spiritually for what’s coming.

TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

William Butler Yeats

Virgil sends…..

10 comments:

  1. I will not cease from mental fight,
    nor shall my sword sleep in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your freaking point ?

    nobody's got attention span for that much gibberish

    spell it out

    use single sentences double-spaced

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is what you do: you go over to my blog (which is missing from your blog roll...why?),
    http://www.somethinghappeninghere.net
    and find out what to do--get the hell out of the system!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's that mystery Steve again, writing but saying nothing. And Deb, I don't know you and I certainly don't know every blogger in cyberspace so why assume I should have you on my blog roll? I have no doubt I'm missing many great bloggers but I just started this blog a couple weeks ago so gimme a break OK? I will check your site, if I agree with you I will add it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the passive pleas to seek redress for their ills the population confirms the elite’ position of power – so behaves an underling or serf to their lords and masters. Go sign a petition or something – after all a petition is a request. Pretty please, can I...... Yeats saw this in his own time (of Irish Rebellion) but he did not have faith in it.

    Are we not unique, sovereign men and women? Every time I hear the words ‘not allowed’ I have to perform a double take and say ‘By Whom?’

    We do not advocate violent rebellion but as they remind us ‘all options are still on the table’. Take a leaf out of Europe’s books. Leave your permitted ‘free (my arse is it free) speech zones' and deliberately NOT comply with what you are told. When you need a permit to protest you have completely missed the bloody point.

    Civil disobedience should be a starting point. Do NOT comply with the demands of the sheepdogs in blue to corral your efforts. Then we shall see if freedom’s heart still beats in the US.

    Protest by the civilian population does not have to be civil – get it? Make no mistake your reception will not be pleasant either. As the bard wrote, “screw your courage to the sticking place.”

    You have nothing to lose but your chains - no matter how pleasant they feel.

    PS Great post Virgil

    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no faith in marches, Walking is not a protest. Signs merely make a colorful landscape for the reviled ones to look upon and laugh. I am not in the entertainment business.
    My business here is to make the would be oppressors under there is a price to pay if they wish to take my freedom and dignity from me. I have only to make the price as high as I can.
    On my tombstone it will not say I gave way without a fight and that is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The key is to think... what would really disrupt their day. How about 20 folks all chained together with handcuffs and bike locks across the door to the Fed on Wall Street. If you really used your head that could takes hours to clear. What about toll booths on roads/freeways. Go on Mfskinner let your imagination run wild.

    Here’s a wee teaser to set your imagination running. Never mind the agenda – the tactics can work for us also.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th8WoqRASx4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flogging Dead Horses is now on my Blog Roll. I know you chuckyman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks Saladin. I have read some of your posting elsewhere and I am honoured to be included here.

    For years we have done little but attempt to educate and have known some success there. The purpose of my rant was not to garner a little notoriety but to start the transition.

    I feel that the Europeans can let rip comes from the countless examples of such struggle to emulate and these are living memories in the population. Unfortunately the MSM in the US has done an excellent job in eradicating similar memories of struggle. Those struggles are banished to the ‘memory hole’ but with a little digging they can still be found.

    Freedom isn’t free and as scary as the prospect may be, resistance can feel liberating - in more ways than one (grin)

    ReplyDelete